Alarm is a free software application from the Clocks & Alarms subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-27. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Alarm is a digital clock that you can set to display a message and play a sound at a time of your choice. It is meant to be of help when you want to be warned while you are working (and chances are big you are going to forget you have to do this very important thing later on)...
- AM/PM or 24-Hour mode
- Option to preview your alarm
- Shows the current time in configurable LED's
- Beeps or plays a sound (you can replace the default alarm siren)
- Plays music (you can use your own .mp3, .mid, .wav and so on music files)
- Shows a small dialog or alarms you with a full screen alert with your text
- Customizable Snooze function with interval setting
- Option to trigger a command at alarm time
- Runs on Windows 2k/2k3/2k8/XP/Vista/7/8
Alarm (version 2.0.7) has a file size of 721.75 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 481 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.